1. Payment can be in all major currency including Canadian, Euro, US and British Pounds.
2. Methods of Payment
Adamas International accepts the following methods of payment:
• Credit/Debit Cards through PayPal for orders up to C$3000)
• PayPal to PayPal (Please note there is holding period of 15 days after you pay via PayPal.)
• Bank wire: No holding period
• Bank draft: All bank drafts will be held for 5 business days.
• Certified cheque: All certified cheques will be held for 5 business days.
• Money order: All money orders will be held for 5 business days.
• Cashier’s cheque: All cashier’s cheques will be held for 5 business days.
• Personal cheque: All cheques will be held for 15 business days.
We DO NOT accept the following methods of payment on our Online Store:
• Direct Deposits
• Third Party Cheques and Payments
Adamas International requires a valid credit card number to lock in your order. Your credit card will not be charged for the amount of your purchase. However, if you should fail to pay for your order in full and on time, a $50 cancellation fee and any market loss will be applied and charged to you.
3. Client Sale Transactions Payment
Clients may receive payment for Client Sale Transactions in the following ways:
Bank wire (CAD or USD).
Cheque by FedEx (CAD or USD). There is a $25.00 service fee.
Cheque by regular mail (CAD or USD). With no service fee.
Processing and payment for Client Sale Transactions may take up to two business days from receipt of the Precious Metals.